To make more breathing room in my mental palace, I do the following:
- Add articles to Raindrop, to read later
- Bookmark interesting websites and save them using Firefox Sync
- Organize my thoughts, create notes, and memorize utilizing the tools mentioned in one of my previous posts
- Block distracting websites using networking tools or browser extensions
- Do breathing exercises when faced with difficulties
- Go with the flow
All the FOMO created by the internet has completely ruined my motivation and concentration. I can only blame <that one orange website>, and some others I frequent.